Table des matières
Météo au Portugal
En ce moment au Portugal
Want to visit one of most beautiful palaces in Portugal?
Do a virtual tour of the National Palace of Mafra.
You can visit the Basilica, the Main Hall and the infirmary.
Want to visit one of most beautiful palaces in Portugal? Do a virtual tour of the National Palace of Mafra. https://artsandculture.google.com/partner/mafra-national-palace … You can visit the Basilica, the Main Hall and the infirmary. #StaySafe Palácio Nacional de Mafra pnmafra pic.twitter.com/isJojyKVz7
- The view of the Sado River from São Filipe Fortress, in Setúbal. Just 40 minutes away from Lisboa. #StaySafe Forte de São Filipe sofzsofzpic.twitter.com/GPLR7GD6QM
- Some of the best views of Lisboa are from the south side of the river tejo. #StaySafe Cacilhas, Almada jorgebaixinhopic.twitter.com/WqV1kkQEdr
- Christ the King blessing Lisbon. #StaySafe Cristo Rei apertoura ⠀pic.twitter.com/XV2jYtQE7E
- Walking along the streets of Lisbon, it’s hard to imagine what’s below your feet. The Loreto Underground Gallery is part of the aqueduct (Aqueduto das Águas Livres) that delivered water to Lisboa. #StaySafe Galeria Subterrânea do Loreto isa.mari__pic.
- Locals have been sipping Ginginha for more than a century. This sour cheery liquor served in small glasses will only leave you with one question: with cherry or without? #StaySafe Lisboa fahrigedizpic.twitter.com/gq7sCNZ59S
- Visiting the aqueducts and reservoir in Amoreiras is a way of admiring the ingeniousness and care that was put into building these unique structures in Lisboa. A look inside is well worth it. #StaySafe Mãe d'Água joao.f3rr3irapic.twitter.com/sMtGVYT
- "I saw a tiger..." The Zoo makes everyone feel like a kid. An amazing learning experience in the city centre. Today marks the 136th birthday of Lisboa's Zoo. #StaySafe Zoo Lisboa jully_fernandespic.twitter.com/iWL0J1uzfv
Avant le voyage
- Vous ne parlez pas le portugais ?